NANAIMO MINOR BASEBALL ASSOCIATION
Help young players in our community have fun and develop baseball skills while providing them a platform of success that will go beyond their baseball experience.
HAVE FUN. GET BETTER. COME BACK.
- Be committed to all of our young players ensuring that they have fun playing baseball.
- Be accountable to all of our young players; provide the opportunity and support to develop their skills.
- Take ownership that all players are supported in pursuing their personal goals and aspirations.
- Through the time commitment by our dedicated volunteers, we will give back to our local community and children by always having the kid's needs as a priority.
To have our qualified coaches teach our young players how to play the game of baseball the right way, to make a positive impact on them as young men and women and to teach them to do all of this with the utmost respect of others.
- Consistently recruit and develop enough coaches at all levels who share our Core Values and believe in our Mission.
- To continually have enough competent coaches to support all players and teams at all skill levels
Volunteer Recruitment and Development
- To recruit, develop and support volunteers whose values are aligned with NMBA Core Values
- To have a succession plan in place for volunteers and Board Members
- To have the financial resources required to support our kids and our programs
- To support the skill development of all our players at all skill levels
Safe and Supportive Environment
- To continually develop conditions that will result in a positive on-field and off-field experience for players, coaches and umpires